Monday, July 12, 2010

My daughter ASKED for spinach today, and other signs of the apocolypse.

Or maybe I should frame this as a gratitude list.

1.)Av asked for spinach for lunch, declaring, "I need to make strong muscles." Then she ate most of it. Wow.

2.) The baby is finally catching up on her naps, giving me lots of time to work, and as a consequence we get to have lights and water and garbage pick-up for yet another month.

3.) And speaking of garbage pick-up, the trash man took ALL the stuff we put out there this morning. From cleaning out the garage over the weekend. Thoroughly.

4.) GW cleared his schedule and took the day off today, just to help me, because I "looked like a stray cat who had just gone ten rounds with a rabid skunk" when I got out of bed this morning. Awwww.

5.) Day isn't over yet. I'm sure there will be more.

No comments:

Post a Comment