Wednesday, January 26, 2011

So I'm Having Trouble Writing....

It's not that I don't have inspiration.  But as they say, it's been busy lately, what with the holidays and the recovery from the holidays and all.  It does usually take me a good month to get back into some kind of normal groove after all that.  And because there's also a lot of weird stuff going on with various people in our lives, I'm thinking about and working on things like trusting my instincts about people and about how people treat me and my family.  The kids have still been doing noteworthy stuff, every single day.  We are fast approaching El's first birthday and Av's fifth, both of which are really big for me, so there's a lot to do to get ready for both. 

So more later....

1 comment:

  1. hey lady! glad you stopped in to write, even a few sentences! let's play soon!!!! hope things are okay over there!

    ReplyDelete